打印 上一文章 下一文章

[人生] MINI CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

[複製網址]
These one-bite Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies are tiny bites of deliciousness. Be warned, though, that they are addictive!

How adorable are these teeny tiny cookies?!? You know I’ve got a thing for mini desserts, and I honestly don’t know how I’ve waited so long to share Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies with you. After all, I’ve got a bit of a thing for cookies, too, as one glance at the Recipe Index will show you coworking tst.

These Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies are a bite-size variation of my go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe that serves as my starting point for many of the chocolate chip cookie variations I bake. This recipe is whittled down to have no frills or gimmicks. They’re just really good chocolate chip cookies!

You’ll want to use mini chocolate chips here for the full mini effect. Regular chocolate chips would overwhelm these little cookies. If you only have regular chocolate chips or even chocolate discs or bars, try chopping them into smaller pieces to simulate the size of mini chips Office Space HK.

I use a half-tablespoon scoop (link below the recipe) to portion the dough for these cookies. I always recommend using a cookie scoop for drop cookies, but I feel it’s really important with these little guys. You’ll get consistent sizing to help make sure that they all bake evenly.

This recipe makes A LOT of cookies. I can tell you from experience that scooping fatigue is a real thing. You can certainly scale the recipe to suit your needs. I like to make a full batch and keep some portioned, unbaked cookie dough in the freezer for those times you need a little something sweet to share or to enjoy yourself Health Supplement Hong Kong. (See How to Freeze Drop Cookie Dough for my tips.)

Eating these cookies is a bit of a double-edged sword. Their tiny size gives you the illusion of portion control, but I warn you that it’s easy to just pop one after the other into your mouth until you’ve lost track of how many you’ve eaten. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of restraint, but I also recommend not sitting within arm’s reach of a big bowl of these. It’s a bit too easy to grab just. one. more. cookie.

These Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies are great for lots of times you want to share dessert. Set out a big bowl of these when you’re entertaining a crowd for a help-yourself sweet treat. They’re also great for gifts. These little bags pictured here hold about 6 cookies each for a homemade thank you or favor. I think you’ll find that these little cookies are just the thing for so many occasions!

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表